Thicker Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures
Innovative systems for any budget
Many people want a unique design but at an affordable price. Choose from a high end frameless intelligent hinged system, a mid priced semi-frameless sliding, pivot or curved glass shower door to a low priced value line. Glass thicknesses will vary from a budget-oriented 3/16″ to a luxury 3/8″ thick system.
Curved, round, square, rectangular and neo angle acrylic bases to fit any space
Whether you’ve got a small bathroom which requires a corner or alcove shower stall or a larger space, there is a contemporary acrylic shower pan to fit your bathroom décor.In addition the glass and the shower doors are designes to work perfectly with one another.
Superior hardware design for better long term performance & reduced maintenance costs
Quality hardware and European inspired rolling and hinge systems create unique looks combined with smooth performance. These are not flimsy big-box store glass shower doors or cheap ‘builders-grade’ framed shower doors which wobble when you open them.
Flexibility to use standard sized pans with multiple wall systems
This glass shower door can be used with 52 different contemporary acrylic or textured stone shower bases. Whether you need a pivoting glass door (for a larger opening in a stand up shower) or a sliding door system for a tub or alcove shower. Mix and match these glass shower doors with fun bases (some even have linear or or hidden drains) to create a cool, contemporary, sleek or traditional bath decor.
Multiple uses – From tub & shower enclosures to screens to walk in shower stalls to commercial bathrooms
This line will stand up to the rigors of a workplace or to your 2 teenage boys!
Nationwide supply and regional installation services available from a company you can trust
Check out Innovate’s ratings on Google, Angies List, Consumers Choice or the Better Business Bureau. Whether you need a glass shower door or enclosure for a local installation in Cleveland Ohio – or want a supplier to wholesale a system to you (and provide you the advice you need) for a bathroom remodel in California or Florida (or anywhere around the country for that matter). an Innovate Building Solutions representative to lead you through the process.
Free selection and installation assistance
Take the guess-work out– we can help select the right product and install your system (regionally) or supply your system (nationally) to suit your needs.In certain select markets we can even help you with an authorized Innovate installing dealer.
No hidden shipping fees or costs. We ship anywhere in the United States – from Washington to Texas to New York to Florida.
Design your dream bathroom
With our new bathroom visualizer you can try out limitless combinations of wall panels, shower pans, glass doors, tubs, cabinets, accessories and more — for a truly personalized bathroom creation!
Pivoting Door Glass Shower Enclosures
Pivoting shower doors (which open outward) are known for their elegance and sophistication. Learn their benefits and product options below.
- Can accommodate larger openings which can make it easier to get into your space.
- Increased safety with larger openings.
- Works well in larger luxury style bathroom remodeling projects.
- Pivot doors available for single door stand up showers from 23″ to 36″ size in chrome, brushed nickel and matte black finishes in frameless and semi-frameless designs.
Frameless NEO angle shower with support bars and round hinges – PL Collection
PURA Pivot door and fixed panel – glass-to-glass hinges
Frameless 2-sided shower door and enclosure with intelligent heavy duty hardware
EL Single Pivot Door 79″ H
CA in-line (8mm) glass in & out pivot door with fixed panel
Sliding & Curved Glass Shower Enclosures
Benefits of Sliding Shower Doors
Sliding doors provide a stylish way to keep water inside your shower or tub area and to provide the functionality you need. Learn their benefits and product options below.
- Conserves bathroom floor space with a luxury glass design look
- Glass thicknesses can vary from 1/2″, 3/8″, 5/16″ and 1/4″.
- Glass heights include 86″, 79″ and 75″.
- One or 2-sided shower glass doors have long dimensions of 48″, 54″, 60″ and 72″.
- Return side dimensions for corner shower doors are 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″.
- An expansive list of semi-frameless and frameless shower glass door finishes include brushed stainless, polished stainless, chrome, brused nickel and matte black.
- Sliding glass door openings range from 19 1/2″ wide to 37 1/2″.
- The sliding door can be positioned on the left or right sides – giving you the flexibility to work around your toilet or vanities.
- Sliding curved glass shower doors give you the ability to stop hitting your elbows on the side of your glass system even in small bathrooms because the curved glass ‘bows out’ to 36″ in the center of the shower.
- Find a wide range of sliding glass doors for either a 1-sided alcove shower or 2 sided corner shower.
Sliding glass door in matte black – AP Collection
Arc shaped sliding shower doors – CA Collection
Select K2 Glass, 79″ H
Sliding glass tub doors – K2 Collection
Frameless sliding corner shower enclosure barn door style – KI Collection
60″ wide alcove shower with a 1/2″ thick sliding shower door and fixed glass – KI Collection
Matte black sliding frameless alcove shower door – LA Collection
60″ wide matte black frameless sliding tub door – LA Collection
Curved corner sliding glass door with a return wall 60″ x 36″ size – NV Collection
Curved sliding glass door for a tub to shower conversion brushed nickel finish – NV Collection
2 Sided Sliding Glass Shower Door System Brushed Nickel 5/16″ thick glass – SK Collection
Benefits of Bypass Shower Doors
Bypass doors (where both doors move from side to side) are an excellent solution for small bath settings or when you don’t want water on the floor (like happens with a pivoting door). Learn their benefits and product options below.
- Provides an efficient use of space.
- Available for an alcove shower (with 3 inside walls) or corner shower doors (with 2 inside walls and 2 glass sides).
- Offers entry and access on either side of the door (this can make it easier to turn on the water without getting wet).
- Better for universal designed spaces.
- Provides more light into an alcove shower.
- Available in 48″, 54″, 60″ and even 72″ shower doors in frameless and semi-frameless designs. Some models come in a 2-sided glass design perfect for corner showers.
- Bypass glass tub enclosures are available in 60″ and an extra-wide 66″ design in frameless and semi-frameless designs.
- Choose from brushed nickel, chrome and matte black finishes.
Walk-In Glass Enclosures & Screens
Benefits of Walk in Shower Glass Doors & Screens
If you’re looking to eliminate the mold and mildew problems associated with shower curtains and provide a stylish and functional entrance to a bathtub or shower a walk-in pivoting shower door (or tub door) or screen can be the answer. Learn more about the benefits and product options in these systems:
- Easy to clean because there is no bottom track like a traditional sliding door.
- Clean, contemporary European walk in design.
- Can be excellent in a barrier free or universal design shower.
- Many pivoting walk in doors pivot inside and outside to minimize water getting out and to make it easy to get in/out.
- Available in straight and curved shower door designs.
- Easy to install.
- Adds safety since they provide more light into a wet space vs. a curtain.
- Easier to get into tub due to wider opening spaces.
- Modern finishes including chrome, brushed nickel and matte black
- Walk-in shower glass doors available in 3/8″, 5/16″ and 1/4″ thicknesses and 75″ and 79″ height. There is a choice for every budget.
- Walk in shower glass comes in one side and 2 sided designs.
- Walk in tub panels available in fIxed and pivoting styles with 3/8″, 5/16″ and 1/4″ thicknesses and 58″ and 66″ high options. The tub doors can are full pivoting, partial pivoting or fixed.
Matte black 5/16″ thick fixed framed walk in shower – LI Collection
2 sided glass walk in shower with a pivot glass door 3/8″ thick – MO Collection
Pivot and clear glass shower doors for a walk in – curved tops – 3/8″ thick – MO Collection
Pivoting tub shield in a chrome finish square top – 3/8″ thick – MO Collection
Fixed walk in shower panels 3/8″ thick glass – brushed nickel finish – PE Collection
Bi-fold glass tub panels allow full access to tub and shower handles chrome finish 1/4″ thick – SI Collection
Pivoting curved tub screen for full access to shower head and tub valve – SI Collection
Partial pivoting glass walk in shower door in matte black 1/4″ thick – SI Collection
Pivoting curved clear glass tub panel bushed nickel finish- SI Collection
Fixed frameless glass shower panel 3/8″ thick matte black finish – ST Collection
Fixed clear glass tub screen 30 or 34″ wide chrome finish 3/8″ thick – ST Collection
Corner Glass Shower Doors
Benefits of Corner Glass Doors
If you’re looking for a stylish, space-saving the corner shower enclosure will be perfect for your project. In this section, you’ll see the various sizes, shapes, heights and hardware finishes in this unique corner shower designs. There is an option for every budget. Here are some advantages and features of these glass doors.
- Will help you conserve space and eliminate the need for curtains.
- Available with pivoting or sliding glass shower doors.
- Square, rounded or NEO angle designs are all possible.
- Multiple curb heights.
- Glass thicknesses include 3/8″, 5/16″, 1/4″, 5/32″ and 3/16″.
- Shower door heights include 79″, 75,” 72″ and 70″
- Shower base sizes range from 32″, 36″, 38″ 40″ and 42″.
- Hardware finishes include brushed nickel, chrome and modern matte black.
NEO angle corner shower with 3/8″ thick glass and a pivoting door – chrome finish – PL Collection
Semi-frameless round 5/32″ thick sliding glass doors chrome finish – AL Collection
Square semi-frameless corner pivoting shower doors in a chrome finish 1/4″ thick – AP Collection
Semi-frameless round corner curved sliding glass doors 1/4″ thick chrome finish – AP Collection
Arc shaped corner shower and base in a brushed nickel finish in 5/32″ thickness – CAP Collection
Half round sliding glass door with a chrome finish – CAP Collection
Arc shaped premium sliding curved corner glass door brushed nickel 5/16″ thick and 79″ high – NOV Collection
Square frameless pivoting corner shower glass 3/8″ thick chrome finish – PL Collection
NEO Matte Black Angle pivoting shower door on a NEO angle base with 1/4″ thick glass – PUR Collection