Benefits of bathtub liners
Save on remodeling costs. An acrylic liner is usually 1/3 the cost of a complete bath remodel.
Benefit from our one-day installation. A tub liner, overflow cover, and drain can be installed in a single day.
Reduce maintenance and eliminate mold, mildew, rust, stains, and chips. Acrylic is non-porous and is easily cleaned with soap and water.
Improve safety, looks, and function. Our acrylic liners have non-skid surfaces and are warm to the touch. You can add also add a safety grab bar, anti-scald shower valve, glass block window inside the tub space, or corner caddy for soap and shampoo.
Invest in a long-term solution. Acrylic tubs have lifetime product guarantees – unlike reglazing systems.
- Product Lines & Designs
Acrylic bathtub Designs
Due to the technical nature of the process bath liners must be installed by factory-trained field technicians. The high-quality acrylic we use is custom-fitted and cut with industry-specific tools not available to the general public. Manufacturers certify our field technicians to make sure you get an excellent job. You get a complete, written warranty.
Most units take from 4 -8 hours to install. A complete overhaul of your bathroom (i.e., a new wall surround, ceiling panel, new faucet, and any other accessories) will typically take only one to two days. You can use the bath as soon as the morning after the project has been completed.
Our field technicians try to limit the inconvenience associated with bathroom remodeling. If circumstances force us to delay completion of your project (such as the factory sending an incorrect product, discovering plumbing problems, finding that necessary wall repair is more extensive than anticipated), your bathroom will still be available for use by your family.
1. Why choose The Bath Doctor?
- Our process begins with you and an understanding of your needs. We ask questions before presenting product solutions.
- We are an award-winning, regionally owned and operated company. We started in 1977; have locations in Cleveland and Columbus and have won service awards from Angie’s List and the Consumers’ Choice Institute; and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer better product guarantees than those associated with resurfacing, reglazing, and refinishing.
- Our bath tub liners are made of the most durable acrylic on the market.
2. If I have an existing fiberglass tub and wall surround system, can I still get an acrylic tub installed conveniently and at a reasonable cost?
Yes. We can remove these units and replace the old tub with a standard or deep acrylic Kohler unit. Alternatively, we can do a bath-to-shower conversion (this is a great idea for people who want to stay in their homes longer and whose mobility may be limited).
3. What features do you offer to make a tub more accessible?
We offer several solutions for aging in place, including the Safeway Step® tub cut-out conversion process, safety tubs, grab bars, and tub seats.
A Safeway Step® tub cut-out conversion
- Cuts costs by converting your existing tub,
- Increases safety and accessibility in the shower, and
- Improves quality of life at home as well as in senior housing, hotels, and other commercial applications.
- Provide a safer, healthier, more comfortable bathing experience,
- Contain an ADA-compliant built-in seat, and
- Accommodate multiple therapy options.
4. Do you carry wall surrounds that match your tubs?
Yes. Our acrylic surrounds are available in solid, granite, metallic, and marble finishes in solid, simulated tile and stone designs.
5. Can I remodel my tub/shower without having to tear everything out?
Yes. Our liners can be installed over existing tiles, and we offer simulated tile or stone acrylic shower wall surrounds to preserve the look with no grout maintenance.
Bath Tub Liners
Is your old steel or cast iron bathtub stained, rusted, or chipped? Let the installation professionals at The Bath Doctor diagnose and fix your bathroom problems. We install our systems over your old cast iron or steel bathtubs. Our 100% waterproof acrylic liners will save you money by providing a long-term solution, not the short-term fix that bathtub resurfacing provides.