Benefits of Frameless & Semi-Frameless Glass Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
You'll find a wide ranges of sizes, glass heights, thicknesses, hardware finishes and shower door types in this line. Here's a few benefits which make Innovate's line unique:
Innovative systems for any budget. Many people want a unique design but at an affordable price. Choose from a high end frameless intelligent hinged system, a mid priced semi-frameless sliding, pivot or curved glass shower door to a low priced value line. Glass thicknesses will vary from a budget-oriented 3/16" to a luxury 3/8" thick system.
Curved, round, square, rectangular and neo angle acrylic bases to fit any space. Whether you've got a small bathroom which requires a corner or alcove shower stall or a larger space, there is a contemporary acrylic shower pan to fit your bathroom décor.In addition the glass and the shower doors are designes to work perfectly with one another.
Superior hardware design for better long term performance & reduced maintenance costs. Quality hardware and European inspired rolling and hinge systems create unique looks combined with smooth performance. These are not flimsy big-box store glass shower doors or cheap 'builders-grade' framed shower doors which wobble when you open them.
Flexibility to use standard sized pans with multiple wall systems. This glass shower door can be used with 52 different contemorary acrylic or textured stone shower bases. Whether you need a pivoting glass door (for a larger opening in a stand up shower) or a sliding door system for a tub or alcove shower. Mix and match these glass shower doors with fun bases (some even have linear or or hiddent drains) to create a cool, contemporary, sleek or traditional bath decor.
Multiple uses - From tub & shower enclosures to screens to walk in shower stalls to commercial bathrooms this line will stand up to the rigors of a workplace or to your 2 teenage boys!
Nationwide supply and regional installation services available from a company you can trust. Check out Innovate's ratings on Google, Angies List, Consumers Choice or the Better Business Bureau. Whether you need a glass shower door or enclosure for a local installation in Cleveland Ohio - or want a supplier to wholesale a system to you (and provide you the advice you need) for a bathroom remodel in California or Florida (or anywhere around the country for that matter). an Innovate Building Solutions representative to lead you through the process.
Free selection and installation assistance. Take the guess-work out– we can help select the right product and install your system (regionally) or supply your system (nationally) to suit your needs.In certain select markets we can even help you with an authorized Innovate installing dealer.
Nationwide Shipping. No hidden shipping fees or costs. We ship anywhere in the United States – from Washington to Texas to New York to Florida.
- Pivot Door
Pivot Shower & Tub Doors
Pivoting shower doors (which open outward) are known for their elegance and sophistication. Learn their benefits and product options below.
Benefits of Pivot, Swinging & Hinged Shower Doors (PL, PUR & SE Collections)
- Can accommodate larger openings which can make it easier to get into your space.
- Increased safety with larger openings.
- Works well in larger luxury style bathroom remodeling projects.
- Pivot doors available for single door stand up showers from 23" to 36" size in chrome, brushed nickel and matte black finishes in frameless and semi-frameless designs.
- Sliding & Bypass Door
Sliding And Curved Glass Shower & Tub Doors
Sliding doors provide a stylish way to keep water inside your shower or tub area and to provide the functionality you need. Learn their benefits and product options below.
BENEFITS OF SLIDING SHOWER OR TUB DOORS (KI, LA, HO, SK, AP, & NV COLLECTIONS)
- Conserves bathroom floor space with a luxury glass design look
- Glass thicknesses can vary from 1/2", 3/8", 5/16" and 1/4".
- Glass heights include 86", 79" and 75".
- One or 2-sided shower glass doors have long dimensions of 48", 54", 60" and 72".
- Return side dimensions for corner shower doors are 32", 36", 42" and 48".
- An expansive list of semi-frameless and frameless shower glass door finishes include brushed stainless, polished stainless, chrome, brused nickel and matte black.
- Sliding glass door openings range from 19 1/2" wide to 37 1/2".
- The sliding door can be positioned on the left or right sides - giving you the flexibility to work around your toilet or vanities.
- Sliding curved glass shower doors give you the ability to stop hitting your elbows on the side of your glass system even in small bathrooms because the curved glass 'bows out' to 36" in the center of the shower.
- Find a wide range of sliding glass doors for either a 1-sided alcove shower or 2 sided corner shower.
Bypass doors (where both doors move from side to side) are an excellent solution for small bath settings or when you don't want water on the floor (like happens with a pivoting door). Learn their benefits and product options below.
Benefits of Bypass Shower or Tub Doors (GE, ME & CO Collections)
- Provides an efficient use of space.
- Available for an alcove shower (with 3 inside walls) or corner shower doors (with 2 inside walls and 2 glass sides).
- Offers entry and access on either side of the door (this can make it easier to turn on the water without getting wet).
- Better for universal designed spaces.
- Provides more light into an alcove shower.
- Available in 48", 54", 60" and even 72" shower doors in frameless and semi-frameless designs. Some models come in a 2-sided glass design perfect for corner showers.
- Bypass glass tub enclosures are available in 60" and an extra-wide 66" design in frameless and semi-frameless designs.
- Choose from brushed nickel, chrome and matte black finishes.
- Walk in Shower & Tub
Walk in Shower Glass Doors & Screens (MO, SI, LA, ST & PE Collections)
If you're looking to eliminate the mold and mildew problems associated with shower curtains and provide a stylish and functional entrance to a bathtub or shower a walk-in pivoting shower door (or tub door) or screen can be the answer. Learn more about the benefits and product options in these systems:
Benefits of Walk in Shower Glass Doors & Screens - Or Tub Shields
- Easy to clean because there is no bottom track like a traditional sliding door.
- Clean, contemporary European walk in design.
- Can be excellent in a barrier free or universal design shower.
- Many pivoting walk in doors pivot inside and outside to minimize water getting out and to make it easy to get in/out.
- Available in straight and curved shower door designs.
- Easy to install.
- Adds safety since they provide more light into a wet space vs. a curtain.
- Easier to get into tub due to wider opening spaces.
- Modern finishes including chrome, brushed nickel and matte black
- Walk-in shower glass doors available in 3/8", 5/16" and 1/4" thicknesses and 75" and 79" height. There is a choice for every budget.
- Walk in shower glass comes in one side and 2 sided designs.
- Walk in tub panels available in fxed and pivoting styles with 3/8", 5/16" and 1/4" thicknesses and 58" and 66" high options. The tub doors can are full pivoting, partial pivoting or fixed.
Frameless Walk in Shower Glass & Tub Screens
Frameless Euro design inspired line with fixed and movable panel systems.
Features – Frameless design, available in 3/8" (clear and obscure) glass, walk in systems for 4', 5' and 6' spaces, opens inward with deflector technology.
Bases – Arc, Round, Half Round, Corner, NEO.
Semi-frameless design is more cost effective than Evolution series.
Features – Semi-frameless design, 1/4" clear glass, 40 degree outward opening and 50 degree inward opening, hinged doors.
Bases – Rectangular (Quad).
Corner Glass Shower Doors (Arc, Round, Square, Neo & Half-Round Designs)
Corner Shower Doors– Features & Benefits (NOV, AP, CAP, AL, PL, PUR & CAP Collections)
If you're looking for a stylish, space-saving the corner shower enclosure will be perfect for your project. In this section, you'll see the various sizes, shapes, heights and hardware finishes in this unique corner shower designs. There is an option for every budget. Here are some advantages and features of these glass doors.
- Will help you conserve space and eliminate the need for curtains.
- Available with pivoting or sliding glass shower doors.
- Square, rounded or NEO angle designs are all possible.
- Multiple curb heights.
- Glass thicknessed include 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 5/32" and 3/16".
- Shower door heights include 79", 75," 72" and 70"
- Shower base sizes range from 32", 36", 38" 40" and 42".
- Hardward finishes include brushed nickel, chrome and modern matte black.
- Sturdy construction with fiberglass reinforcement
- Aluminum tiling flanges
- Non-skid textured bottom
- Multiple threshold configuration
- Manufactured with Lucite acrylic
- UPC classified certification
- Visit Our YouTube Channel »
To view all of the videos in this playlist, click the list icon at the top left of the player and select the video(s) you are most interested in.
Frameless Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures - Sliding, Pivot & Corner Shower Door
To finish off your shower or tub enclosure you want the right frameless glass shower door or tub enclosure which not only keeps the water inside, but makes your bathroom have the look you desire. In the page below check the broad selection of frameless and semi-frameless sliding, pivot, walk in, bypass, corner or even curved glass shower doors. Or if you're looking to get rid of curtains in favor of a glass system around your tub, you'll see a variety of open or enclosed options to make a statement in your space. Choose from frameless glass shower doors or a more budget-oriented semi-frameless system. Check out fun hardware finishes from matte black, oil rubbed bronze, chrome and brushed nickel to compliment your rain heads and shower jets.