What is a virtual home remodeling design appointment?
Virtual design appointments are meetings you do without physically getting together with a sales rep, design consultant or project manager. These meeting are done through any combination of web-based tools, email and/or phone calls to communicate designs and pricing for your project.
Benefits of a virtual appointment:
Saves you time
Projects move quicker than with face-to-face meetings
It's a low-stress way to budget your project
No physical meetings protects your family's health
You'll receive resources (videos, blog posts and checklists) so you don't make costly mistakes or end up with a substandard design
We'll help you DIY the job if you don't want to hire a professional contractor
Keeps the economy moving, even in times of illness
What products or services can Innovate Building Solutions help me with? Do you install in the Cleveland and Columbus markets? Can you help with nationwide supply?
Below you can glance at our product & service offerings and where we can help:
- Glass blocks (Nationwide supply & Regional installation in Columbus & Cleveland)
- Glass floors, stairs & counters (Nationwide supply)
- Vinyl replacement windows (regional installation in Columbus & Cleveland)
- Entry doors (regional installation in Columbus & Cleveland)
- Bathroom wall panels, shower pans & glass enclosures (Nationwide supply)
- Bathroom remodeling (regional installation in Cleveland)
How does this process work?
STEP 1) Initial Phone Call & Information Sharing Process
- From your inquiry our staff will call you to discuss the project and assign it to the most-knowledgeable Estimator or Design Consultant.
- The Design Consultant or Estimator will set up a phone call, email you or set up a video conference to get into more details.
- Our consultant will share links, blog posts and videos and ask for your Pinterest or Houzz images, design concepts or plans.
STEP 2) Measurement & Planning
- For nationwide supply or interior projects, you’ll be guided on pictures to take and measurements needed to develop a plan or budget.
- For local (Cleveland and Columbus market only) exterior projects (like glass block basement windows, vinyl windows on the first floor and entry doors) our Estimator may set up a time with you to take outside measurements.
STEP 3) Sharing Budgets & Plans With You
- Depending on your preferred method of communicating (phone calls, emails, an electronic screen share of video conference), our Estimator or Design Consultant will share projects estimates, designs and product options with you.
Request An Appointment Today!