I have the pleasure of leading this business. I’m a business geek (a modern day ‘Alex P. Keaton’ from the TV show Family Ties) who loves to blog and speak to groups. I love running, comedies and embarrassing my 18-year-old daughter Jade.
What I love about this business?
I get to work with a wide range of people on an even wider range of projects from bathrooms to glass floors to glass block showers. I have the privilege of leading our team.
What products and services I specialize in?
Bathroom products (shower walls, bases, and glass enclosures), glass block showers, glass floors, and home organization (closet, garage, office, pantry and entryway designs).
My favorite movies or music
- Dead Poet’s Society (I’m an idealist)
- A Few Good Men (so many classic lines)
- Dumb and Dumber (OK – I’m not the ‘brightest tool in the shed’)
- Wedding Crashers (just stupid and funny)
- Jerry Maguire (once again the idealist in me comes out)
Little known facts
- It took me 3 tries to make my high school basketball team. I was the 12th man (the last guy on the bench). Our team went 2-13.
- I color my hair every few months and then brag to my wife about being a ‘younger man.’
- 2 of my 3 kids are adopted.
How to contact me: